April Desktops

Status
Not open for further replies.
LoL guys..
bigsmile.gif

indyjones said:
Nice Little Moe, what VS is that and what the program you are using in the lefthand screen-shot?
Cheers
The VS is blackout and the program for the left thing was Samurize. I used the basic setup of a preexported config called SideBar 3.0 I think but made a few changes.

Geffy said:
I think the crash helmet helped :D
lol

I've been making a lot of changes for May. Here's a preview...

I'm suprized no one done a flash active desktop yet, If I was any better, I would have made one :p

Benny said:
I'm suprized no one done a flash active desktop yet, If I was any better, I would have made one :p

I used to make them all the time - had full-out alarm clock and notepad...

BUT

I stopped using them before I even built the 'puter I'm using now (which would have made for some fun dual-display flash grooviness :) ) because the desktop would refresh now and again, removing all the set alarms and whatever had been typed...lol :(

This shot is of (a) closed alarm clock(the green variation, also made an orange, two white, and a black/yellow) just below winamp

The massive clock hands on the desk are part of another flash (layered in html with w_mode parameter)

Attachments

• deskGreenB.jpg
    deskGreenB.jpg
    408.7 KB · Views: 140
here's mine...made the wall myself (except the car)

Attachments

• desktop45.JPG
    desktop45.JPG
    84.3 KB · Views: 114
Nice desktop thebear. What theme are you using?

Skinning Application: Hacked utheme.dll
VS: WinOSXP by kol
Icons: All over the place
Wallpaper: By its lameness you can tell its my own creation ;)
Miscellaneous: umm...

clicky...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back