April 2010 Desktop Screenshots

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish Pandora worked for me in Canada :(

Nice setups anyways.

Yea but they are annoying and or cost money.

And I am just picky as most should know now, I don't want to have to use one.

Man I remember the good ol days when I had a better desktop than Electronic Punk lol. I just don't tweak as much as I use to. What do you guys use and how do you get the time to be so large and awesome on your desktops?

Im sure some people can give direct links but mostly all that stuff you see these days are either

Samurize
Rainlender
Windows Gadgets

Each can do some of the same things, I think Rainlender can do the most now.

Hmm I think I just installed Rainlender, but couldn't find an option to blow up the clock. Unless these are 'deep edits'? I'll also try the others when I have a chance.

Yea you have to install themes/skins for rainlender, which are basically pre-coded stuff from other people. Search for HUD. stuff for rainlender, you will find it.

Man I remember the good ol days when I had a better desktop than Electronic Punk lol. I just don't tweak as much as I use to. What do you guys use and how do you get the time to be so large and awesome on your desktops?

Regular themes, icon packager, objectdock, and custom cursors. Depending on what mood I am in will determine if I use rainmeter or not. I don't like a cluttered desktop, and there are times that makes it "cluttered" ..

This is probably going to be my last one for April ...

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    268.9 KB · Views: 161
  • Untitled-2.jpg
    Untitled-2.jpg
    327.3 KB · Views: 154
Thanks for the replies Bman and Johnny. :)

edit:Johnny that is one of the best wallpapers I have ever seen. Makes you just say to yourself 'God is Great'. So lovely and serene.
Mind sharing it untouched good buddy?

Thanks for the replies Bman and Johnny. :)

edit:Johnny that is one of the best wallpapers I have ever seen. Makes you just say to yourself 'God is Great'. So lovely and serene.
Mind sharing it untouched good buddy?

It is one of my favorites as well. It brings a smile to my face every time I look at it :) I would be happy to share it with you ..

Attachments

• img12.jpg
    img12.jpg
    216.1 KB · Views: 153
Yea found that wallpaper awhile ago, quite nice looking. Though not for any religious reasons.

I'd also post one more for April, but my last screenshot hasen't changed, first time in years I have kept a setup for longer then a couple days.

Tis may and I started a new thread :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back