Full view

here is mine :

Attachments

• 4ibnfo8.png
    4ibnfo8.png
    551.1 KB · Views: 173
Last edited by a moderator:
blady --

Welcome to OSNN. In the future please use the attachment feature (paper clip) to post larger images. Thank you.

Not much of a change, but I do have new gadgets in my sidebar :cool:

The last.fm gadget has a 1 song lag, which is ok. Gives me enough time to decide whether I want to buy the album or not :D

Attachments

• desktop.jpg
    desktop.jpg
    213.8 KB · Views: 159
Yah, the latest version allows you to just click on the album art and it takes you to Amazon and you can purchase the album if you want :D

Here is mine for April. The background image was taken by myself. The rest is simple Windows XP. If you are interested in viewing more of my photography you can visit my DeviantArt site by clicking here.

Attachments

• bkgd.JPG
    bkgd.JPG
    82.1 KB · Views: 155
thats a very small screen...
it is, but cropped better making things more visually appealing when viewed... it is a large switch from when I used to have multipule desktops of which i downgraded 4 years ago when I begun university. Now graduating and am thinking about a Mac Pro, leaving windows behind but that might need to wait a while.

2nd Day on Vista

Attachments

• AprilDesktop-02.jpg
    AprilDesktop-02.jpg
    688.3 KB · Views: 143
He purchased Home Basic (read it in another thread).

No Aero Krom?

#$$%#$%#$ Nope... like I stated in another thread, I didn't do my homework before I bought it, didn't know that I wouldn't have it with the version I got lol. (I just got online a week ago, was offline since last Nov.) No big deal I guess, there's always the chance to upgrade to premium... now who wants to lend me their CC :)

Very minor modifications.

Attachments

• desktop.jpg
    desktop.jpg
    134.6 KB · Views: 141
  • desktop2.jpg
    desktop2.jpg
    125.5 KB · Views: 138
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back