April 2006 Desktop Screenshots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha, thanks. :) I'd been stalking the boards for a while, but with nothing to contribute until now.

/me tips her hat

Thanks thanks, to all of the above. It doesn't quite have the complexity that many other desktops do, but I tend to like to eliminate things that I either don't use or despise... like icons. Bwa ha ha.

(insert applause for MM's years-old tutorial)

I ended up searching for and finding the calendar.js file on the Wayback Machine. I knew it had to be somewhere.

Also, does anyone have any clue why my Program Launch link for puzzle pirates is determined to remain non-functional? I'm a webmaster and really don't know that much about how VBS and these codes function.

Nice DT chicgeek. Good use of colors.

Nice web site too.

Last edited:
Haha, thanks. It's a couple of years old in design... I need to actually make it a website and not just a blog to which I point my domain. This summer, this summer...

Vacation? I haven't been on vacation in six years.... and I'm only 23. ha! Work and school.. and I'm still in debt. ;)

I just signed a 4 month contract as Webmaster for the university I'm graduating from. Full time. Joy...

:eek:

You'll be a millionare before you're 30...

but you'll be dead when you are 30.

Daaaaamn.

;)

can anyone please suggest anything i could to with my desktop to make it more interesting.

Classic with Pastel icons...

Attachments

• desktop.jpg
    desktop.jpg
    135 KB · Views: 95
Nice desktops people.. :D

bobsalot - I personaly think RocketDock is better then YsDock.. :) They got some great icon effects. Check out 'Flatout' plugin that works with 'UberIcon' :) My $0.02... link

Or do what I do, and eliminate all icons all together!

I only bite on Tuesdays...

hmm.. the good thing about yz's dock is that it DOESN"T have the effects... it's the fastest/least resource using dock availible... however if resources don't bother you then rocketdock or moby's dock are ok...

Needed something less busy than my last screenie.
Find these colors to be exellent for my eyes :)

thumb-31515.png

CLEAN

thumb-31516.png

MESSY

Get the CD display app HERE.

Get the Avedesk widgets HERE.

Visual Style is a modded version of LE5

Get the wallpack HERE.

Get the taskbar Winamp controllers HERE.

Enjoy :) !

Psshhh... winamp controllers :smoker:

All you need is a g-15 keyboard :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back