apps to connect to a radio station? exist?

forcer

OSNN Senior Addict
i was just wondering if its possiblew to copnnect to a radio station on a computer... i dont mean an online stream, i mean a proper actual radio station such as 108.FM

i am in the uk

is it a local FM station?

if so all you need is a receiver and you can purchase some tv tuners with FM receivers... no sure off the top of my head if there are dedicated FM receivers by themselves...

yeah i live in hartlepool and the station is in sunderland.

tv chooner with fm recievers? whats that where would i get 1 and how much?

thanx

i got a winfast xp 2000 Tv tuner that has FM radio built in. But i dont even use the radio bit.... but one of those would be round emm $100AUD which is round 40 quid for you guys

40 quid just to have radio on ya comp? thats a bit more than i was expecting it to be i am only planning on listening to 1 radio station but am sick of using my cd player thing lol... i like 2 use my computer for everything :p

Haven't they got an online stream?

You can get a TV card with FM capabilities, which is quite expensive, or you can get dedicated radio tuners which usually connect through USB, which is again, quite expensive. Well they're not really expensive, just not worth the money if you see what I mean :D

40 Quid but if you got PS2...then u can play it on your comp too... =)

well on windows media player they have a radio thing on it. I listen to the radio everyday at school during class.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back