Apple's release of some "fun new products"

muzikool

Act your wage.
Political Access
From CNET:

Apple Computer confirmed on Tuesday that it plans to introduce some "fun new products" next week, but declined to say more about what those products might be.

In an e-mail sent to journalists, the company merely said the invited scribes should come to Apple's Cupertino, Calif., headquarters next Tuesday to learn more.

"Come see some fun, new products from Apple," the company said in its invitation.

Unlike past invitations, which hinted at which product Apple was targeting, the current invitation includes just a picture of a calendar with only the date Feb. 28 on it.

I hope an iBook (MacBook) is one of them, but I kind of doubt it.

My bet is on iPod accessories -- specifically an iPod boombox that Apple has supposedly been working on.

I expect an iPod revision by the middle of the year, but this also seems a bit soon for that. I also think a tablet-like Mac is coming, but again, probably too soon.

What about the rumored Mac mini Media Center? That would be exciting.

I want to see the touch screen Video iPod ;P

But yeah, any "blockbuster" products will be shown at the April 1st event, I think.

Hmmm... I wonder, I hope its not some Ipod thingy.... I want something more intersting.

I know what they're announcing, however I'm not telling. Niff.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back