Apple MightyMouse

SPeedY_B

I may actually be insane.

Meet the mouse that reinvented the wheel. The scroll wheel, that is. At just £35 (UK) / €55 (Ireland) including VAT, Mighty Mouse features the revolutionary Scroll Ball that lets you move anywhere inside a document, without lifting a finger. And with touch-sensitive technology concealed under the seamless top-shell, you get the programability of a four-button mouse in a single-button design. Click, roll, squeeze and scroll. This mouse just aced the maze.
Gallery: http://www.apple.com/mightymouse/gallery/
Product: http://www.apple.com/uk/mightymouse/

Ok, so it's a stupid name, but I've ordered mine anyway (Haven't had a new gadget in a while... got the urge :p) and will let you know how it fares when it's delivered. :)

looks nice, sound awful. Nice to see though that Apple stuck to their promise of providing a multi-click mouse.

35 quid for a bloody mouse and people actually pay it?? :speechless:

I paid £60 for mine.
It has a laser.

I would do it again!

You did?? :eek: That would feed my family for a week :suprised:

Looks dead sexy. I really want to know how it is though first SPeedY_B! Also I hope we don't see any lawsuit because it shares the same name as a cartoon character. :p

Whoa! A three button mouse? That's unheard of!

Evil Marge said:
35 quid for a bloody mouse and people actually pay it?? :speechless:
35 is cheap.

Xie said:
Looks dead sexy. I really want to know how it is though first SPeedY_B! Also I hope we don't see any lawsuit because it shares the same name as a cartoon character. :p
The name is being used under license, check the foot of the product page :)

Still, would of saved licensing had they chose a different... less stupid name :p

madmatt said:
Whoa! A three button mouse? That's unheard of!
5 actually. :p
But don't worry, cats and dogs haven't started to fall from the sky yet, and there are no living dead roaming about. I think we're safe from the apocalypse for a while :D :p

Last edited:
I like the fact that it's "5 button" (or 1 button) but w/out the buttons, making it all touch sensitive. Makes for a really sexy and smooth looking mouse.

Evil Marge said:
You did?? :eek: That would feed my family for a week :suprised:

Wow, that wouldn't feed me for a day :eek:

Electronic Punk said:
I paid £60 for mine.
It has a laser.

I would do it again!

I paid about 80 for mine when it came out, Logitech MX1000, which is what I assume EP has, because it also has a laser.

kcnychief said:
Wow, that wouldn't feed me for a day :eek:
Yeah right,I don't think so.You couldn't possibly eat £60 of food in one day :rolleyes: :lick:

This weeks groceries just cost me £77 :eek:

Evil Marge said:
Yeah right,I don't think so.You couldn't possibly eat £60 of food in one day :rolleyes: :lick:

This weeks groceries just cost me £77 :eek:

How much is that in US Dollars?

/too lazy to do the math out :)

kcnychief said:
How much is that in US Dollars?

/too lazy to do the math out :)

If I were on my Mac right now I would pull up Dashboard and figure it out! :p

Very nice on the mouse there! Those more insane Apple fans should be able to breathe a sigh of relief now! :laugh:

@Speedy - I look forward to hearing about it!

From the MacRumors forum:

burrrr... it feels a bit chilly out here, I think Hell froze over.

oh look at that in the sky, it's a pig...

:laugh:

I will probably get one of these when it becomes Bluetooth-enabled.

*waits*

If you don't wish to pay "that much" for a mouse, then don't. Just please keep the thread on topic (note: groceries aren't the topic ;) :p)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back