• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Apple MightyMouse

SPeedY_B

I may actually be insane.

Meet the mouse that reinvented the wheel. The scroll wheel, that is. At just £35 (UK) / €55 (Ireland) including VAT, Mighty Mouse features the revolutionary Scroll Ball that lets you move anywhere inside a document, without lifting a finger. And with touch-sensitive technology concealed under the seamless top-shell, you get the programability of a four-button mouse in a single-button design. Click, roll, squeeze and scroll. This mouse just aced the maze.
Gallery: http://www.apple.com/mightymouse/gallery/
Product: http://www.apple.com/uk/mightymouse/

Ok, so it's a stupid name, but I've ordered mine anyway (Haven't had a new gadget in a while... got the urge :p) and will let you know how it fares when it's delivered. :)

SPeedY_B

Evil Marge said:
35 quid for a bloody mouse and people actually pay it?? :speechless:
35 is cheap.

Xie said:
Looks dead sexy. I really want to know how it is though first SPeedY_B! Also I hope we don't see any lawsuit because it shares the same name as a cartoon character. :p
The name is being used under license, check the foot of the product page :)

Still, would of saved licensing had they chose a different... less stupid name :p

madmatt said:
Whoa! A three button mouse? That's unheard of!
5 actually. :p
But don't worry, cats and dogs haven't started to fall from the sky yet, and there are no living dead roaming about. I think we're safe from the apocalypse for a while :D :p

Last edited:

Xie

- geek -
I like the fact that it's "5 button" (or 1 button) but w/out the buttons, making it all touch sensitive. Makes for a really sexy and smooth looking mouse.

kcnychief

█▄█ ▀█▄ █
Political User
Evil Marge said:
You did?? :eek: That would feed my family for a week :suprised:
Wow, that wouldn't feed me for a day :eek:

Electronic Punk said:
I paid £60 for mine.
It has a laser.

I would do it again!
I paid about 80 for mine when it came out, Logitech MX1000, which is what I assume EP has, because it also has a laser.

kcnychief

█▄█ ▀█▄ █
Political User
Evil Marge said:
Yeah right,I don't think so.You couldn't possibly eat £60 of food in one day :rolleyes: :lick:

This weeks groceries just cost me £77 :eek:
How much is that in US Dollars?

/too lazy to do the math out :)

muzikool

Act your wage.
Political User
kcnychief said:
How much is that in US Dollars?

/too lazy to do the math out :)
If I were on my Mac right now I would pull up Dashboard and figure it out! :p

Very nice on the mouse there! Those more insane Apple fans should be able to breathe a sigh of relief now! :laugh:

@Speedy - I look forward to hearing about it!

muzikool

Act your wage.
Political User
From the MacRumors forum:

burrrr... it feels a bit chilly out here, I think Hell froze over.

oh look at that in the sky, it's a pig...
:laugh:

I will probably get one of these when it becomes Bluetooth-enabled.

*waits*

SPeedY_B

If you don't wish to pay "that much" for a mouse, then don't. Just please keep the thread on topic (note: groceries aren't the topic ;) :p)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
loxioalix