Apple approved 14 farting iPhone apps yesterday!

Gigabot

OSNN Senior Addict
Wow, Apple sure loves farting apps because Apple just approved 14 new fart iPhone applications yesterday! Here are some of the apps Apple released: Fart Button, Mr. Poot!, iToot, iFart, iFartz, FartBox, Who Farted, WhoopieCushion, and Whoopee Cushion. I haven't tried any of these on my iPod Touch yet because I don't have a speaker on there so these apps would be useless for me. I know we have some iPhone users on this board, so have fun with these apps! :D

Apple is very strict with their application approval process and it surprises me how they've been quickly approving farting apps while rejecting other typse of apps. :D

all made by putting a microphone to Steve mobbs lips (see Simpson episode ;))

May be due to increase in interest of people for farting games... :)

Okay, so I had to bump this topic! The reason is because the iFart Application for the iPhone which is 99 cents made it to the "top paid apps" section in iTunes. That means it's the most popular app right now and it's received a lot of downloads in iTunes. Out of all the other apps iFart comes out first? How could this be? It's just a farting app!!! :D

Ok, sorry for the double post. But this is just crazy! On December 17 the developer of iFart application made 2,836 sales of this app so he made $2,807 in revenue. Now that's just in one day, imagine, in a month he'd have earned at least $84,000, and in a year at least $1,008,000. WOW. A person is making money off of a crazy farting application. Seriously. Now I want to learn how to develop my own iPhone apps.

WHAT?!!! I just checked the iFart Mobile blog and this guy made $10,000 from the iFart Mobile app today. OMG!!!!!! :D

The Mac discussion section is the wrong forum for this kind of information. Moved to the Mobile gadgets section

he wont get all of the 99 cents apple will take a portion of that, but i expect hes getting a nice wad out of it

That is the most stupid thing I have ever heard of.

Nice. I've been looking around for months for the perfect farting app.

Yes, you can have flatulent applications, but no jiggling breasts. Seems to me if you want sophomoric humor, flatulence and breasts would be the way to go. Have you never seen "Animal House," Apple?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back