...apology!!!

the_music_man

aka prodj88 =P
hey im sorry for being disturbing im back and unbanned now. just sorry to the mods and all people who were there. thank you....

bY THE WAY I LOVE EPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p

/ZAnwar shouts, "Hey [e]-punk, theres someone who loves ya here, and its not me!

Originally posted by almostfamous88
hey im sorry for being disturbing im back and unbanned now. just sorry to the mods and all people who were there. thank you....

bY THE WAY I LOVE EPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p

Have you learned your lesson?

oh lets see how this goes....
Poke.gif

Who forgot to shut the door and lock it this time?

I'm a nice guy. All I need is an apology. The extent of the apology depends who you are ;)

Originally posted by Electronic Punk
I'm a nice guy. All I need is an apology. The extent of the apology depends who you are ;)

Ok, fine, I apologize. :(

no mods, super mods or Admins are nice.

*stands his ground* :mad:

hahaha

Originally posted by ZAnwar
no mods, super mods or Admins are nice.

*stands his ground* :mad:

hahaha
*Mouse hovers over ban button*

:D

my not me....... was in reference to madmatt's Who forgot to shut the door and lock it this time?

cool.gif

I would like to apologize for Iceman being here.. :D

I accept your apology xsiv.. :eek:

I will never apologize to PseudoKiller for anything..:rolleyes:

I'm just sorry for annoying any memeber, if ever :)

hmm ...
ZAnwar can kiss my a$$

Smokie can kiss my a$$

Nick M can kiss Smokie's a$$...

thank you and have a nice day..

bash.gif
fu.gif
assshake.gif

Nothing like a good a$$ kissing day I always say.. :D

Problem is you may have more hair on your a$$ than your head PseudoKiller...:eek:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back