Aopen geforce 4 Ti 4200

G

GhaLeoN

http://www.aopen.com/products/vga/gf4ti4200-dvc128.htm

heres the card,

What does everyone think of me buying an Aopen vid card? Will you laugh at me? Im pretty sure these guys arent renowned for making excellent vid cards, but is this one decent or what?

The reason is, that I can get this card for 300$ canadian, compared to 400$ for most other cards.

I've read a couple good reviews on this card, does anyone have one?

If you shop around you can get any GF4200Ti for $300.00 or less. I'm assuming you're Canadian. My card(check sig.) cost $299.00 locally here in Regina. If I can get that price here you should have no problem getting any brand you want.

its hard to explain, but I can only shop at this one place to get this card for free - it will still cost $$$ but it won't be mine im spending ;p

i can get that Aopen card for 320$ and a visiontek Xtasy for 400$

Is it going to be worth the extra 80$ ? Will the Aopen card give me any probs?

prices .. prices .. prices ..
If you need a good card you must also think on a good brand .. My solution ( of cards generations ) is Leadtek ..

Prices here
1.MSI Geforce4 Ti4200 = 278$
2.MSI Geforce4 Ti4600 = 360$

Try to think before buying somethin

Might help if you post where those prices are from, Cosmin.

no, you guys arent listening

Im getting either that Aopen card, or that visiontek card at no cost to myself, but at a cost to someone else.

So, money is a factor, but not that much b/c its not my money, get it?

so is the visiontek going to be that much of a better card for the 80$ or what?

i got my msi geforce4 ti 4200 128mb for 190 dollars on newegg.com, were the hell are you guys spenging 300 dollars on a low end card?

lol dood,

read the post hehe. I'm canadian, so I pay more; yay! lolzlooll

Aopen card should be fine. matter of fact, i'd try to stay away from visiontek since they went under. they don't exist anymore so you won't have any real warranty.

shizzy....

I just ordered the Visiontek actually, but I could cancel the order.

Altohugh I'm sure they would have something in place if something wrong happened to the card at the store... perhaps give me a new one

Originally posted by GhaLeoN
shizzy....

I just ordered the Visiontek actually, but I could cancel the order.

Altohugh I'm sure they would have something in place if something wrong happened to the card at the store... perhaps give me a new one

Visionteks were nice cards, my first one was a GeForce 3, still runs like a dream. Yeah, you are taking a chance that something is going to go wrong, but if the store has a 30 day return policy, then chances are if it's going to break, it will happen before then, unless you overclock. lol. :p

too late

went with the visiontek :p

and it is running sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back