aol!!!!!

Henyman

Secret Goat Fetish
Political Access
help!!!!

after tryin aol's "tech help" i'm still buggered. all they said woz ring us. so i thought i'd try u guys:D

if i open aol on my screen name (the program not conect) i get a message about a problem + that aol will atemp a recovery. it don't specifiy wot problem jus there is 1. if i open on any 1 else's screen nmae all is fine:( when i looked @ start>>progarams>>aol>>system info + clicked status (were it stores all info bout disconections etc) it says:

unable to load object 1
in the list underneith object 1 is manager.dll 0001:0000cbfb

also all my favorites have gone + i can't add any more, the same with my pfc:(

it all hapened after i woz loadin a game + it crashed 4 some reason

(p.s the game is great!!, men in black 2 on shockwave under 3d games)

i've looked @the outher screen names + there all fine +intact it's jus my 1:mad:

any help please guy's? i won't b able 2 come back on here til 2 morrow as i'm goin 2 get pissed:D

Spoken like a true AOLer. Please try the English key next time, sir!

duood AOLL RULEZSE!!11 I tryed t00 laoda it j00 bnut it cassed on mee!

Wowowowow!!! MEn Inn Back Topo? I LIOVE WILLLLL SMIF!!2 Onea dauea I"M gonaa figuit alllens wit himme ande sonnge da songe wit him "HERERE COOME DA MAN INN BACK!"

Dastsuucks bout yourere p00tr man! I"d taek itt bak t0 da peopople j00 goat it fom annd say "HEYEY J00 FAGGGS!" andd hitte demwit youyr keyebored!!

This rambling nonsense sponsered by Sooprmncntwlk :D

Nice to see the mature members of the forum being as helpful as ever :p

Try deleting global.org from out of your AOL directory and rebooting - may fix it, may not, you never know with AOL.

try this - open this folder - C:\Program Files\AOL 7.0\organize & delete the files of the affected user - reboot -

thanx 4 the decent reply TwoZigzagColt45 + avsdotcom. were can i find the global.org thing?,

also if i delete all my files surly that means i'm totaly wiped my adress + from the computer?

maybe as a last ditch atempt...............

Re: aol?

Originally posted by pegusus
try to uninstall aol and get a good isp :)

can you recommend a dialup isp (UK) that does'nt boot its customers every two hours ?????

aol is the only 1!!!!!! it's not that bad, i dunno what problems people have in the usa but all americans seen 2 hate it:confused:

<<< noticed this phenomenalism, maybe one of our cousins from across the pond can shed some light on the matter.
Why is it that when you talk to God it's called "prayer," but when God talks to you it's called "schizophrenia?
Everybody wants to go heaven but nobody wants to die !!

yeah come on guys 156 views + 11 coments:mad: let's get some feedback... preflibly bout the original problem, but i'm also intrested in the american aol hate campaighn

feedback

AOL is quite a complex piece of sofware from time to time things do wrong with it, best advice is really is to uninstall AOL - reinstall

get Freeserve, £1 cheaper aswell. heh

5 min registering and get online straight after registration !!!

depends on the service - if you have the full unlimited account, you do - unless they've changed it in the last 6 x months.

I have the unlimited one, which costs 14 pounds a month. Never get disconnected !

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back