AOL loves me!

L

Lee

Ahh they doubled my speed for free I just noticed.

I am now at 2.2 mb from 1.1, big fast hand clap for AOL. :)

Attachments

• hc.jpg
    hc.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 80
:cry: still waiting herein sunny anglesey,May is the date we have been given. :cry:

I wouldn't use AOL if they offered me quadruple the speed for the same price.

Lee said:
Ahh they doubled my speed for free I just noticed.

I am now at 2.2 mb from 1.1, big fast hand clap for AOL. :)

i just got upgraded from 512K to 2mb on BT :rolleyes:

I'm enjoying Bulldog 4mb at the moment. hehe. ;)
Didn't have the best of starts, but it's running smoothly since week 2 (2nd week of March).

I just got upgraded from 512 to 512...wooo.......wait.

VenomXt said:
same. allthough i enjoy playing ninja with the cds hehe.

Pick one up from my store... we got tonnes of AOL cds. lol :p

NTL are upgrading from my 300k to 1mb for the same price if you apply,I'm sticking with my 300k as if you do upgrade they stick conditions on how much you can use each month :rolleyes:

BT were pretty good when they upgraded up, 15GB monthly. I dunno if we pay extra, not my department ;) - but that should pretty much see me ok per month.

Oh, and IMHO - AOL & stuff = good idea, just put into practice awfully... though I do think they need to bring back Satanic Connie ..moohahahahaa

Evil Marge said:
NTL are upgrading from my 300k to 1mb for the same price if you apply,I'm sticking with my 300k as if you do upgrade they stick conditions on how much you can use each month :rolleyes:
You have a cap anyway, NTL always have done, they just always forget to mention it. You actually have no choice as to whether or not you agree to it, that's the wonder of disclaimers.

SPeedY_B said:
You have a cap anyway, NTL always have done, they just always forget to mention it. You actually have no choice as to whether or not you agree to it, that's the wonder of disclaimers.
Yes I know that,but I'm better off with what I have than what I'll get :)

Very odd situation I have though, even though my modem tells me I am at 2.2 mb DL, my DL speed is still 1.1 (around this mark) any A.O.L. users found the same thing, or maybe B.T. users also found the same thing and found out a fix?

Lee said:
...and found out a fix?

Anti aol joke!!! J/K...Try reseting the modem, that always works for me. I don't have/use aol or ever will, so I don't really know about their hardware.

zeke_mo said:
Anti aol joke!!! J/K...Try reseting the modem, that always works for me. I don't have/use aol or ever will, so I don't really know about their hardware.

I know what the answer is, it is:

My B.T. Line has been upgraded, my account hasn't.

Members online

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back