• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

AOL loves me!

L

Lee

Ahh they doubled my speed for free I just noticed.

I am now at 2.2 mb from 1.1, big fast hand clap for AOL. :)

Attachments

ming

OSNN Advanced
I'm enjoying Bulldog 4mb at the moment. hehe. ;)
Didn't have the best of starts, but it's running smoothly since week 2 (2nd week of March).

Evil Marge

I Rule
Political User
NTL are upgrading from my 300k to 1mb for the same price if you apply,I'm sticking with my 300k as if you do upgrade they stick conditions on how much you can use each month :rolleyes:

Scooter

Random Apple Dude
BT were pretty good when they upgraded up, 15GB monthly. I dunno if we pay extra, not my department ;) - but that should pretty much see me ok per month.

Oh, and IMHO - AOL & stuff = good idea, just put into practice awfully... though I do think they need to bring back Satanic Connie ..moohahahahaa

SPeedY_B

I may actually be insane.
Evil Marge said:
NTL are upgrading from my 300k to 1mb for the same price if you apply,I'm sticking with my 300k as if you do upgrade they stick conditions on how much you can use each month :rolleyes:
You have a cap anyway, NTL always have done, they just always forget to mention it. You actually have no choice as to whether or not you agree to it, that's the wonder of disclaimers.

Evil Marge

I Rule
Political User
SPeedY_B said:
You have a cap anyway, NTL always have done, they just always forget to mention it. You actually have no choice as to whether or not you agree to it, that's the wonder of disclaimers.
Yes I know that,but I'm better off with what I have than what I'll get :)

L

Lee

Very odd situation I have though, even though my modem tells me I am at 2.2 mb DL, my DL speed is still 1.1 (around this mark) any A.O.L. users found the same thing, or maybe B.T. users also found the same thing and found out a fix?

zeke_mo

(value not set)
Staff member
Political User
Lee said:
...and found out a fix?

Anti aol joke!!! J/K...Try reseting the modem, that always works for me. I don't have/use aol or ever will, so I don't really know about their hardware.

L

Lee

zeke_mo said:
Anti aol joke!!! J/K...Try reseting the modem, that always works for me. I don't have/use aol or ever will, so I don't really know about their hardware.
I know what the answer is, it is:

My B.T. Line has been upgraded, my account hasn't.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies