• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

AOL instant messenger

Johnny

.. Commodore ..
Political User
I'm with zeke_mo, Aim sux. It is full of nothing but malware/spyware pc killing crap. If you want to use something for messaging, I would suggest you use Trillian or Messanger2. They are both free ..

apgill

OSNN Junior Addict
i didn't ask for a better messaging program or whether or not you approve of the subject. it would be nice if someone could answer my question instead of avoiding it because they don't know the answer.

Xie

- geek -
I don't believe the AIM protocol permits such a thing. I could be wrong but I've not heard of anything like this, and if possible I think the 3rd party clients that use the oscar protocal (aim protocal) would have this feature.

Johnny

.. Commodore ..
Political User
apgill said:
i didn't ask for a better messaging program or whether or not you approve of the subject. it would be nice if someone could answer my question instead of avoiding it because they don't know the answer.
I wasn't avoiding it because I "Don't" know the answer. The answer is simple, There is none ...

zeke_mo

(value not set)
Staff member
Political User
Perhaps deadaim? If that is still around, I think it had some features that AIM didnt. I am not 100% sure, even 20%, but it might be worth a look

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies