AOL Browser 1.0.4234.89

L

Lee

Big clap hands to majorgeeks

AOL Browser is a stand-alone browser featuring tabbed browsing, thumbnail tab popups, and many more special features

What's New in This Release:

· Middle Mouse wheel now supports opening and closing tabs on click
· New tabbed browsing features, including:
· Warning when closing browser window that contains multiple open tabs
· Background loading of tabs preference
· Drag and drop functionality enabled on the tab layer. Open tabs can now be reordered via drag and drop.
· Tools ->Power Browsing menu has been reordered with flyouts
· Restore Defaults function has been added to all settings tabs in the Tools->Settings menu
· New Sign On touch point in the Menu layer
· New Startup folder included in AOL Browser favorites folder. Load sites in separate tabs at startup
· New Panel Chooser now available under AOL Browser Settings menu to customize left hand slideout panels.
· New Search Quick Access Panel on hover over magnifying glass search icon on navigation layer.

Windows all Download & Mirrors

Man I am off to get this beast .. I sure hope it don't support html, that would mean that AOL is actually going with the times (Yes that was sarcasm) ....

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back