• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Anyway to force a driver install???

zapoqx

Striking Master
I want to force a driver install on Vista to get this certain driver recognized and I know what it is, but Vista refuses to understand that the driver is in the same folder as the 2 other drivers associated to the same thing is. I can't figure out how to force the drivers unlike in XP where I could if need be. Anyway to do this or do I need to know some hacking into the OS?

zapoqx

Striking Master
Its my TV Tuner Card drivers. It installed the Connexant and the TV tuner, but not the TV Tuner's Crossbar that is really needed in order to make it work. I want to check if I can get the TV tuner to work on Vista and see if I should eliminate the possibility of it being a hardware issue. Ok Zombie, I'll try and find that box.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
debbieherrin