Anything and Everything - Worth a look.

Andy

Meep.
I’ve been cleaning out, finally, my computer boxes etc. after moving house, and, as I’m currently strapped for cash, am offering the following items for a small donation. Some are worth something, some not so much, but like I said, I’m totally broke, so anything’ll help. Email, post, PM with questions or a price, and ill update the list as stuff is (or probably isnt) bought.

BT Voyager ADSL Modem
SNES (with controller, all cables, two games, all Mario games (on one cart) and Yoshis island)
10m CAT 5 Cable
2x O2 Genie Sim Cards (300 free messages, free wap)
1x Orange Blank Sim-Card (can be used for anything)
Webcam (CoolCam, actual RRP £79, will accept much lower) – Good introduction to webcams, eg. For kids.
UK Mains cables for Pcs (x2)
USA Mains cables for Pcs (x1)
Standard 25 pin LPT Printer Cable (x1)
AV Converters (the red/white/yellow links into a AV) (x2)
IDE Cables (x5)
USB to Firewire lead
Coaxial Two way Splitter (input two into one, eg tv aerial and playstation)
PCI to USB Converter (keyboard/mouse)
Countless PC Screws
PCI Slot covers (silver) (x3)
Nokia Unlocking Kit (Hardware box for pre-symbian models, one button push to unlock, comes with adapter)
Nokia Serial Data Cable (pre symbian models, comes with adapter, allows logo/ringtone upload, phonebook backup, sending messages from computer)
52 speed CD Drive and IDE Cable
Gameboy (original) screen light and magnifier

Games & Software (actual legal copies)
CorelDraw 9
Tomb Raider 3
Hutchinson Encyclopaedia
System Shock 2
Route 66 Journey Planner

Man...if only i had the money i would buy a few things from that. Doubt my mom will let me order anything for awhile cause i just got done ordering stuff. Goodluck with everything tho :).

Andy i'll give you $5 for all of it.

one thing i am interested in through is the usb to firewire cable been looking for one of those for ages. How much you want for it. I'll give you an address in england to send it to.

Haha, right.

Most of the stuff I'll take next-to-nothing for, its just a case of getting rid of it mainly.

updated the list, ill grey out the stuff as/if it goes.
one sim card left, they're brand new, by the way.

lol.. i got a few of the sim cards... some dating back to when they were called cellnet. :p
never bothered giving them out... been way too lazy.

SNES (with controller, all cables, two games, all Mario games (on one cart) and Yoshis island)

I guess shipping to the US is out of question, eh?

I'll ship to the US, sure, but, as you know, the SNES is taken already.

just go to any garage sale on the weekends nick and you'll most probably find one.

*bump* for a good thread

I need to list out the extra "stuff" I have so I can clean it out of my closet.

lancer said:
just go to any garage sale on the weekends nick and you'll most probably find one.

You'd think you - and especially in New York City too, but no! I always check for old cameras, old computer systems, and old game systems at garage sales. I seldom find any :cry:

OOOOooooooooooooooooohhhh wow i wanna play CorelDraw 9 I heard that game is something like the GAME OF '02. I heard alot of good reviews of it. WOW how much Andy? lol just kidding

synical33 said:
OOOOooooooooooooooooohhhh wow i wanna play CorelDraw 9 I heard that game is something like the GAME OF '02. I heard alot of good reviews of it. WOW how much Andy? lol just kidding

Buh-zing.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back