Anyone who knows about car audio.. DOES VISONIK MAKE GOOD SUBS??

i have a 12" rockford in my car. Before you buy car audio (especially subwoofers) you gotta put EVERYTHING into consideration. Personally, i've never bought visionik. I think if you really wants subs, at least get good ones. Here is some help to find one:

1) What kind of car do you drive?: Reason why is because the bigger the car, the larger the sub or the more you need. I have a 12" in my Corolla, and it knocks like MAD. i have to put things in the negatives, and i still feel a thump.

2) What music do you listen to?: If you listen to hard core rap, sure, get lots of thump. Listen to hip hop, mainstream radio? You don't need a lot of bass, because you wanna be able to hear them singing and what not. Techno? Well, if ALL you wanna hear is thumping and no highs or mids, then get a big sub.

The reason why i ask you this, is because if you have a car that only needs (1) 10" Subwoofer, you can buy something with a better name (like Rockford Fosgate, MMATS). Personally, I don't know a whole lot about Visionik. Most of the time, when i catch the name of something i've never heard before, i don't trust it. Sorry if this post is long winded. i just want to make sure you make the right decision.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back