Anyone using TweakXP ?

D

dllb

Was curious if tweakXP is worth the money or is there something that works better or for less ?

Later

tweak xp is a decent program.......im not sure how much it costs, but you get 50 executions with the trial version. X-setup is a very good tweaking program too with lots of options.

Tweak-XP is worth 29$ and a few cents.
So, is worth buying it for what it does ? BTW, what does it do really ?
Thanx !

i wouldnt pay $30 bucks for it..........but that might just be me........its a great program with a good UI but there are a lot of other programs that can do most of the stuff that tweak xp does for free. ie x-setup, tweak ui and others

It's really worth the money, you have to run ALOT of other tweak programs to do the same job!

Originally posted by AlecStaar

Guys, look...

I don't mod this forum, & cannot touch this post, but this post is going to be deleted... I can tell you that straight off.

* I am not a prick about this kind of thing but in order for the site to stay online etc. this kind of thing cannot go on, so just be ready for this to be axed is all I can say!

(Believe me, I am not one for acting like an 'a-hole' to folks out here if I can help it, & me even posting this makes me feel like one... but you're forewarned about it!)

If you guys are into that kind of thing use private chat stuff like AIM, MSN, Yahoo, IRC, etc., that way we get no slack here either!

APK

oh umm sorry lol, but i just said crack it, didn't tell da suckas where to get it from:p

-{bLaDe}

Here is the interesting thing about Tweak XP... If you install the trial version, make all your changes and then un-install the program, you're still left with all the changes it made to the registry...

PhatPhunky

UPDATE: Here is the URL for X-Setup... http://www.xteq.com

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back