• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Anyone using TweakXP ?

D

dllb

Was curious if tweakXP is worth the money or is there something that works better or for less ?

Later

A

AmarSingh

tweak xp is a decent program.......im not sure how much it costs, but you get 50 executions with the trial version. X-setup is a very good tweaking program too with lots of options.

A

AmarSingh

i wouldnt pay $30 bucks for it..........but that might just be me........its a great program with a good UI but there are a lot of other programs that can do most of the stuff that tweak xp does for free. ie x-setup, tweak ui and others

1bLaDe1

Originally posted by AlecStaar

Guys, look...

I don't mod this forum, & cannot touch this post, but this post is going to be deleted... I can tell you that straight off.

* I am not a prick about this kind of thing but in order for the site to stay online etc. this kind of thing cannot go on, so just be ready for this to be axed is all I can say!

(Believe me, I am not one for acting like an 'a-hole' to folks out here if I can help it, & me even posting this makes me feel like one... but you're forewarned about it!)

If you guys are into that kind of thing use private chat stuff like AIM, MSN, Yahoo, IRC, etc., that way we get no slack here either!

APK
oh umm sorry lol, but i just said crack it, didn't tell da suckas where to get it from:p

-{bLaDe}

P

phatphunky

Here is the interesting thing about Tweak XP... If you install the trial version, make all your changes and then un-install the program, you're still left with all the changes it made to the registry...

PhatPhunky

UPDATE: Here is the URL for X-Setup... http://www.xteq.com

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
debbieherrin