anyone use login studio?

Gary Pandher

OSNN Senior Addict
anyone use logon studio?

does anyone here use logon studio?
know what its like?
or anything that will work better?
its to change the screen when u first login ...
change the background
anyone use it?

Is there a chance you might tell us what it is, what platform (s) it can run on and what it's used for?

I might want to try a demo of it and then post you my opinions.

i havne't tried it never seen it jus heard of it n have a link to dload it but yea its used to change the login screen
you know how some people customize theres to be a different colour or a different picture there..instead of the simple blue saying windows xp where you would log in to your different user accounts on your cpu...its used to change that screen..
i'll post a link to it in just a second

Have not downloaded the suggested software posted. Stardock I don't trust ever.

I once downloded a freebie, for mouse pointers, cursors and I could not get rid of it properly. My spyware app also told me it was stuffed full of spyware.

Stardock is one of those company's like real networks that in my past experience I don't trust.

BootXp I used a few times, I have registered it for 8 dollars. It does though give me support mail quick and a lot of boot screens have been made for it on their forums.

I even ran my machine boot looking like net server 2003, looked groovy.

Don't use it at mo as dunno if it will work with xp2 rc1!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back