Anyone seen these Electronic Cigarettes?

I say if your going to quit just quit, things like that are just going to keep reminding you that your not getting your nicotine hit.
Will be 4 years clean for me next March :smoker:

They're not necessarily for people who want to quit smoking - they're also targetted at people, for example in the UK, who can't legally smoke cigarettes in enclosed public places like bars and pubs. I imagine they could be quite useful if you couldn't/didn't want to go outside for a cigarette. Not sure what that barman would think of them though!

They're not necessarily for people who want to quit smoking - they're also targetted at people, for example in the UK, who can't legally smoke cigarettes in enclosed public places like bars and pubs. I imagine they could be quite useful if you couldn't/didn't want to go outside for a cigarette. Not sure what that barman would think of them though!
You'd get some strange looks in our local pub that's for sure :laugh:

It looks like an interesting concept but I think if it's tartgetted towards people who can't smoke it could in a way encourage them to smoke once they reach the legal age.

well they look freakin cool

or maybe im just too geeky :D

You have to be 18 to use them in the UK anyway, so I don't think they'll encourage kids any more than real cigarettes already do.

WOW these would be really cool in our area, since they banned smoking in all public areas, diners, bars, etc. Although I'm a non-smoker I empathize with their plight. I mean, you can't smoke in a bar??? WTF? I see quite a future for these things, not sure what they 'taste' like, maybe an old sock? But they could make Winston flavor, Marlboro, menthol, peppermint, even 'mary jane' flavor LOL. :laugh: Hell in certain states a marijuana vaporization alternative like this might fly! :smoker: :cool: :chinese:

Not to ruin the discussion, but as you can see, the spammers found it and started to unload. I edited the link and cleaned it up to prevent spammers.

please try not to post links that may attract spam. thank you

discussion may continue.. :)

I'd really like to buy these. I don't smoke at all (cigarettes that is, I do smoke Hookah, and Cigars), so I would remove the nicotine, but it would be just a cool novelty thing to have, especially with the water vapour. Also, i'd like to have these just to take apart and see how they work and how they accomplish what they do!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back