Anyone remember...

devynal

The Idiot Circus Boy
...this one game, maybe around the '95-'96 era, was a simple interface where you had a workshop with gears, pulleys, levers, etc. and had to use them to make a functioning system. Call it a digitized 'Mouse Trap' game where as soon as you set one thing into motion, the rest would follow suit. Any ideas? :confused:

I played one similar to this around that time when I was 10('95-'96) and it was called Gizmo's Gadgets. It was certainly very addicting. Later, a sequel came to this game and it was called T.H.I.N.K. It was fun too. I suppose this is what you were talking about? :)

RagnaroK

Must be dreaming...
devynal said:
...this one game, maybe around the '95-'96 era, was a simple interface where you had a workshop with gears, pulleys, levers, etc. and had to use them to make a functioning system. Call it a digitized 'Mouse Trap' game where as soon as you set one thing into motion, the rest would follow suit. Any ideas? :confused:
Hmm... I use to love playing that game... umm... I think what you are looking for is called "The Incredible Machine". :D

Edit:
Ok, this might be one of many... lol

devynal

The Idiot Circus Boy
Yep it was the Incredible Machine -- figures though, I installed the demo of the 3rd version and it crashes on startup. ;) Thanks for the help!

Admiral Michael

Michaelsoft Systems CEO
I loved that game, I still have it but it doesnt work on XP :( anyone kno how to make it work? Ive tried everything. Even the compatiblity settings.

devynal

The Idiot Circus Boy
I've tried the compatibility settings also, and the only way I get the splash screen to even play is on XP setting, it'll just freeze outright on the Sierra logo for 98 and before -- even though is says it's for XP. :mad:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut