Anyone remember that guy who made the Rum Still on his cpu ?!??!?!

P

Phantom_24

Anybody possibly have the link to the web page ?? Was just thinking about how whacky htat was and can't find the site anywheres......any ideas??

I remember he had built a custom little copper box complete with copper tubing to use the heat from his CPU to , I think, make or refine some Rum or something like that !!

:D

Honest xsive, I don`t know, but some folks say I`m the PITS???

Whatever that means!!!! :confused:

Originally posted by Kirrie2001
but some folks say I`m the PITS???
I say your the "tops".

Phantom_24, I'm looking all over for this "still". I can't find it, yet.

Me neither.....

I've tried the usual search engines and no luck ! Was pretty freakin cool too....MIGHT have been either a /. article or something from the OLD MaxPC/Boot sites.....Hmmmmm.....

Pretty wild stuff though.....and the setup they made for the CPU Still....one of the wildest, funniest things I've ever seen !!

And no, I'm not the feds !!

:D

If you find it, make sure and post it here. I would like to see it. I'll look around some more.

i'd like to go to a lan party with that guy
he'd bring the computer i'd bring the hoes
alcohol+hoes=drunken hoes

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back