Anyone Remember Me?

SkazzyUK

XP-erience Oldie
Hello All,

Dunno, some of you may remember me, used to be a mod once apon a time and did newsposting.

Was actually in XP-erience aswell! only just managed to track you lot down! didnt get told ntfs had been moved!

How is everyone?

Skazzy

Name rings a bell, I only ever joined when xp-erience stopped, was an avid viewer as worked too hard.

Welcome back, hola amiga :)

Welcome back. I remember you from NTFS et al :)

If you PM EP you might be able to get all your old account back and your old posts. Maybe....

Khayman said:
Welcome back. I remember you from NTFS et al :)

If you PM EP you might be able to get all your old account back and your old posts. Maybe....
Yeah good plan, will do that now!

Skaz

you made me a sig before!!! it had skazzy written in the bottom left corner! hahha welcome back man

Hey Skazzy. Good to see you again.
smile.gif

Hey Skazzy!

How've ya been? Long time... welcome back. :)

I remember...you disappeared right about the time I joined. Hey :D

I think you used to make people signatures and avatars? I think that was you :)

Welcome back :D

P.S. I used to be o_87...

Hehe yeah used to do sigs and avatars! Really lost my touch tho! Quit college started a proper job, I'm now a I.T Manager for a Petrol Distribution Company... good fun, but dont get time for most things anymore! but I will come on here a few times a day now I've got all my main work done here!

Ow will someone please make me a signature if I give them a photo? I really have lost all skill in P/S!

ad

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back