Anyone need a WinRAR dent .ico?

G

GT2000

I love the dent icons o_87, using them on my current setup and it looks great with all my wallpapers (I use Active Multiwallpaper Manager to change my wallpaper once an hour, to keep it fresh), and I plan on making extra icons that I need, whenever I get the spare chance I'll be converting as many of the system icons as I possibly can. First one I tried with the tutorial and template was the WinRAR icon, I've never been an artist, or very creative for that matter, but it felt good to have something come out looking half-way decent IMO.

I'll post a screenie, lemme know if you want it and i'll just zip and upload to my site.

*edit*
Oh, can't post attachments now, here we go.

Heh, I know, but like I said, never been a very creative person, just wanted to use a simple graphic for the first try, that and I'm always pinched for time, I'll be trying to change things up a bit when I make myself some more icons.

I uploaded the icon to my site incase anyone wanted to use it.

http://www.thetesttube.com/gt/winraricon.zip

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back