Anyone know Crystal Reports?

BouncingSoul

Stranger Than Fiction
Political Access
God I hope so!

Here is the deal. I have a sql statement, it runs in SQL Server Query analyzer just fine, the output is exactly as expected. If I load it into the command interpreter thing in Crystal 10 it outputs a report just like Query Analyzer. That's all well and good but my assignment is to use the Crystal 10 wizards to generate the report and use the SQL statement as a guide to selecting the tables and grouping the output. If I go through the wizards and select the tables and eveything I get a report that is kind of right but not entirely.

What the query does is average out a persons spending and displays each person and their average. What the wizards do is show each and every transaction and the average below that. So what I need to do is eliminate the list of transactions and just show the averages. This is difficult to say so I hope its clear to whoever reads this. Any guidance would be extremely helpful!

Thanks

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back