Anyone having Paypal problems today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kush

High On Life!
well i sold the ipod to somone who has a good high feedback score, and he still didnt pay when i needed the payment by tonight, i called him and he said hes having problems trying to pay on paypal, i could log in no problems but didnt try sending money, anyone experiance that problem today? because my friend needs to ship the ipod max tommorrow because he is leaving the country.

kcnychief

█▄█ ▀█▄ █
Political User
He was probably just giving you a load of crap, trying to delay when he could pay. Happens to me all the time, and usually when you come back with some type of technical support e-mail (things they can try), it helps.

They assume a lot of eBay sellers are old ladies who can hardly hit the enter key ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arrangel