anyone have this problem??

B

Bretenn

anyone of u have this problem? damn it... it is really annoying!! :mad:

i mean that taskbar! hmm....

Yeah I get that everyonce in a while. Don't know if theres a fix or not. Dosent happen to me often enough to worry about it.

Originally posted by rettahc
Yeah I get that everyonce in a while. Don't know if theres a fix or not. Dosent happen to me often enough to worry about it.

Same thing with me, but its usually due to the fact that i have lots of programs loading at once therefore it lags.

that only happened to me when i had my computer playing games for a really really long time, but after a little wile it stoped and i never bother to find a fix for it

Happens to me as well, but only when I try to right click the internet icon to disconnect, I get about two or three other icon's right-clicks.

I get that problem too... not annoying enough to see if there is a fix. It normally happens when windows is loading. I try to click off my firewall or something in the sysbar and it opens both, with the windows clock/taskbar one first. It's an annoyance since all you do is right click somewhere else then try it again. It's worked the second time everytime so it's just a minor annoyance.

i found out the problem already,.... it's my soltek hardware monitor! everytime i minimise it to tray, then when right click those tray icon (msn, kazaa, +++) it will behave like that!

but when i close that soltek program, i try to minimise as many program as i can and then right click, no prob at all ;)

I have this problem once in a while too, but I'm not running "Soltek hardware monitor". I think it has to do with the way Windows is handling the processes running in the background. If I were to set background processes "Equal Priority" to foreground I'll bet it wouldn't do that.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back