Anyone has this font or similer font?

Syedur

OSNN Addict
Anyone has fonts that represent other language fonts...?
Mostly looking for japanese type fonts, but would be cool if you have indian and others...
http://www.myfonts.com/FontFamily9954.htm
The faux japanese fonts.
Thanks... really need some fonts like that... awesome fonts.

Originally posted by Syedur
Anyone has fonts that represent other language fonts...?
Mostly looking for japanese type fonts, but would be cool if you have indian and others...
http://www.myfonts.com/FontFamily9954.htm
The faux japanese fonts.
Thanks... really need some fonts like that... awesome fonts.

thanks a lot for posting that! I'm in the process of learning hiragana and katakana right now, and that link just messed up a full month of memorizing!! :D

lol, j/k - anyway, interesting font - a lot/most of those are the actual characters, some have been turned upside down, etc ... pretty cool!

;)

Well... that wasn't any help...
I have noticed that myself that most of them are real characters... thats why I want that font...
now either someone give me a similer font... or I will go buy that stupid thing... -_-;

With a demanding attitude like that, I say go buy the stupid thing.

Originally posted by Jewelzz
With a demanding attitude like that, I say go buy the stupid thing.

dude, I wasn't trying to have an attitude... I was saying it more joking way... you have to understand the misunderstanding of laguages and with text, its even harder...
sorry if you got my words the wrong way...

btw, i give up looking for it, so I am going to get it the real way ;-)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back