Anyone feel like coming up with a sig for me?

Title kinda says it all. I allways liked the Shark stuff i had going... But really anything would work? Any takers? id rep you up good.

wazarooaahahator!

venomav3vj.png

Sig:
venomsig2wh.png

\o/

HAH HAH HAH!

Dave is the master!

Here ya go. In exchange for the games. :)

If you like it I'll make you an avatar to match.

Attachments

• shark.jpg
    shark.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 140
I need to make myself a new sig, had this combo for far too long.
Need some inspiration ;p

Always Outnumbered, Never Outgunned.

And have a CS:S or DoD background :cool:

I did have the shield from Their Law for a while, but never got around to doing anything with it.

My sig dates from a cool designer joining OSNN and me being around at the time...

Interesting thing about it as of right now is it is being hosted by my old ISP and I am no longer paying for the space.... I am leaving it this way for now so that I can see when they wipe me - I reckon it might hang around a while yet, but we shall see.... prob'ly depends on the bandwidth it sucks I guess....

[EDIT PS someone give him a sig AND an avatar that is easier on the eye, perleeease! :dead: [/EDIT]

I attached one I created above. We'll see if he likes it.

yes muzikool - then please pretty please take out that avatar also!:yowch:

SWEET thanks. i do like it. I will make the avatar dont worry about that well done. i coudnt rep you have to spread it around but i did *slap* mainframe guy with some for his eyes hehe.

Last edited:
Glad you like it! No need for rep ... I owed you. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back