Anyone ever tried these ebay free things..

Based upon that invoice, it's coming from Taiwan so it could be on a different market. I was actually thinking of trying something like that. Hey... if you do and it works, let us know :)

na you can try it first lol. i dont wanna be the guinea pig

well its only 10 bucks I don't really see a BIG risk in 10 bucks and if I had a pay pal acount I would probly be your perverbial guinea pig but I don't :(

SCAM ALERT SCAM ALERT SCAM ALERT!!!!

well its only 10 bucks I don't really see a BIG risk in 10 bucks

If 1 person in every 1000 thinks like that then theres easy money to be made.

Realistically the only person getting something for nothing is the guy that you send your 10 bucks to :)

reminds me of those matrix sites...

everyone puts in £30 for something thats worth £200

somewhere around the number of 20 or so people give £30 - the site buy the product for £200 (they make £400) and they give it to one of the people - its possible someone will get it... its possible they'll not buy the product and jus run with the money.

Yeah I agree. Well, here's the scoop. I have 10 dollars to spare so I actually bought one of those... whatever it is ;). I'll tell you whether it was a scam or if it actually is something.

Originally posted by Reg
Yeah I agree. Well, here's the scoop. I have 10 dollars to spare so I actually bought one of those... whatever it is ;). I'll tell you whether it was a scam or if it actually is something.

Heheh ... let us know how it goes ;)

hey if he gets a free laptop or video card..you can count me in lol

hahaha

hes gonna spend 10 bucks and teach us all something its a good deal. if it doesn't work ohhh no 10 bucks. if it does then hey we can all try it.

umm ask rami in a bit

ask prodj88 (my cousin) he bought a ~66 bucks laptop p4 and lets see if he gets it!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back