• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

anyone ever bought and installed a soda fountain?

VenomXt

Blame me for the RAZR's
I found this site http://www.boneville.net/soda/

This is something i have been thinking about for years. Both me and the girl drink diet Dr pepper and Diet coke like water. I was thinking that this is cheaper in the long run. I can get 5 gallon syrup packs from costco for like 50 bucks.

I have never bought anything on ebay and to get this stuff cheap i would have to get it there. Found a hand unit (bar unit) for 300 with all the parts. But i cant decided if i want a standalone unit more.

This would be a big project and alot of work but i think it would be cool. IF i had a house instead of a apartment i could work it into the house itself this would have to be external of any walls.
Aay ideas, sugestions, comments?

Evil Marge

I Rule
Political User
I can't drink any form of liquid from those things, it always tastes disgusting :speechless:
I've never known anyone feel the need to have one at home :eek:

kcnychief

█▄█ ▀█▄ █
Political User
Would be a really sweet project, best of luck to you and post some pictures throughout if you decide to take it on ;)

I would agree that you should wait for a house though - when you go to sell marketing a "built-in" soda fountain would be sweet :p

Vanquished

Mr. Bananagrabber
Political User
I can't drink any form of liquid from those things, it always tastes disgusting :speechless:
I've never known anyone feel the need to have one at home :eek:
Id want one, would definately need to go in a bar, not a kitchen.
Are you serious marge?
They taste better from the fountain (IMO)

Ahh a poll i will make!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdawgintown