Anyone downloaded MS Money 2002 Deluxe from Kazaa

T

Tw@

The 190,384 KB download?

any installation problems for you?

i wouldnt recomend downloading programmes from kazaa

VERY high chance of ,trojans, virus's and all the usual not good stuff

true that, i'm about to unistall kazaa, or run a virus scan every nioght afterwards... i guess its theprice you pay for free software...
wait a minute, there shouldn't be a price for free stuf!!!

you could always get kazaalite - a hacked version with no spy or add ware
just search for it

but if u wanna download progz u will always have the risk of somfing screwing up

Yeah, I know!!!

Its OK anyway Ive managed to suss it out but Ill give the tip for anyone else who needs it.

Unzip the zip file contents to your default location (I use a folder named download, personally), create a new temporary folder next to it and give it a name (money) then go to the location you unzipped the files to, open the new msmoney.zip folder and highlight and copy all files and folders contained in it over to your new folder(money), you should be able to use the set-up application from there without any problem.

Oh yeah! and run your virus scan at every point in the process especially before unzipping the thing.

ok, for future reference this forum is not to discuss how best to install software stolen using kazaa..keep that to the warez forums as it does not relate to xp and is against the rules...thanks all :)

office xp

i downloaded all 400MB of office XP. but i can't really update it. i'm working on fixing it. if anyone knows how to make an ISO image and then burn it to a CD, let me know (i think that's what i need to make it a real cd) but yeah, and it took like 8 hours, and i checked it with antivirus software, and it was great.

opps, i should learn to read the posts above me. so, um, just email me if you know how, and that way you won't have to discuss it here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back