AnyDVD Bought Finally

N

Not Bman

I just paid for AnyDVD HD, came to around $110CAD, which is a lot to me. But since after Jan 1st they wont do free updates I thought I had too. I use this program like its my life lol

How many of you own it?

yeah.... it's kinda stupid that they don'd to free updates. Talk about milking their app. Anyone else pretty sure it's due to the fact that more people are probably ripping their BluRay discs?

It could be the blu-ray stuff, or just the fact that more people are doing it. Or they could of just noticed that they are constantly doing updates, so why do it for free.

I did the same cept I just went with the regular AnyDVD. I also want to buy CloneDVD when my credit card payment goes through.

Those thinking the company is milking people need to step back and contemplate just how much money breaking BD+ has cost. I am willing to bet they have hired more employees and the overhead has gone way up. All the people who had previously purchased the software are freely getting all the updates. The influx of more money to pay for the more expensive research and development is coming from where?

People who already purchased the software before the policy change are grandfathered. It's unfortunate to see the change in the licensing method but it does make a lot of sense and it's possible they could have just raised the registration cost as a one-time fee but doing that people would have had a fit, as well. You can't please them all but one thing is for sure and that one thing is that Slysoft's software is without equal.

I've purchased one or more registrations for each and every product for myself and as gifts for others.

I just paid for AnyDVD HD, came to around $110CAD, which is a lot to me. But since after Jan 1st they wont do free updates I thought I had too. I use this program like its my life lol

How many of you own it?

Just done that myself, btw they are doing free updates after jan the 1st but its subscription based like an antivirus.
Though like you I went for the option now, especially where there is currently 20% off still damn expensive though!

I own it, can't see how I would get along without it :D

Alright, I just bought both the AnyDVD HD upgrade since I want the lifetime upgrades and I will probably eventually get Blu-Ray and CloneDVD (I was using the trial and I like it).

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back