any1 from Jeddah?

Elektro Slime

Harware Guru
hey is there ne1 from Jeddah? if so then do u know where i cud get a athlon 64? im gettin my new rig soon and i was thinkin of AMD cuz im kinda fed up with intel( maybe after dual core?). so do u no any places in jeddah? thanx

well i live in khobar, and u can get athlon 64' anywhere now

nope i live in jeddah near khalid bin walid street, der r about a 1000 comp stores near me but i dun think they hav any amd besides durons. hey themafia_69 do u know how much they cost in riyals? say a athlon 64 3200+ and a decent mobo?

i think for the 3200 it might be 800 sr, im not sure i forgot, and a decent mobo maybe 450sr?

hey did u just convert them from dollars? cuz the prices here r pretty high. a 3.2 here is about 920sr while in the states about 850sr.

btw are u saudi/arab? or am i being too personal?

if u looked, my price was in saudi riyals, and im egyptian

no i meant if got the price like in dollars from say a US site and coverted them to riyals (by dividing by 3.756)? or did u get the price from sum salseperson at a local store. btw do u hav any sites belonging to saudi comp shops, im actually interested in the products section?

heres one ICC -> international computer company

http://vigitec.net
but they dun hav any amd :(.

we have icc here, dont have amd, no those are prices here retail, i was estimating too, i usually get my stuff from the states though, btw where are u from?

actually i like to keep that to myself! thing is im always insulting the saudi and there government on the net so dont want any spies to get any info on me.

wow, they arent ganna get any info on u, or do anything to u

man u say sumthing about the government and if sum1 hears ya, u cud get imprisoned indefinately, hey its 2:30 am go to sleep!

btw did u notice were the only ones posting in eachothers threads............ yawn. oh and Eid Mubarak. t'was a gud eid for me made over 1,000 riyals hehe!

bastard :p me too kinda from my parents but they went to egypt so they gave me money for the week, but its all good, i dont like to think about money, money is an evil thing imo

yes money is the root of evil, i agree with you totaly. so heres what ill do for you, gimme all your money and you wont have to worry sbout a thing............. c im so helpful right? you cud reward me by giving me some reps......

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back