any way to get an actually full d/l of Direct X 9?

J

jkoXP

I need the full installs for 200/xp and 95-me......

looks like MS isnt offering it?

Quick Info
File Name:
dx90_redist.exe

Download Size:
32591 KB

Date Published:
12/19/2002

Version:

To increase your headache, shake your head alot while looking at it.
That was just a tester, took 5 mins, my real one is coming soon, erm :D

This one will do for now.. a nice festive one.. look at that red.
When I get a little more time, I will think something worthwhile thru.. not got the time at all at the moment.

And to steer it all back on course, I installed DirectX9 today.. but when I run dxdiag alot of the files still show as beta retail.. ie

Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3DX.dll

This was a clean update from 8.1

So is this gonna be MicroSquish's final offering or are they gonna tweek it some more and have a public offering of it??? Since you say that some of the files still list as Beta.

Yes, nice festive colors - good choice EP :huh:

Happy Holidays my friend :)

Out of interest, my eyes have been facing away from DX scene at the moment and more toward generalish technostuff so does DX 9 run smoother than DX 8.1 on older cards like my Gainward GF2 MX 400? or does it just offer better performance for newer cards?

Technophorium note: Yes, I realise that my graphics card is out of date but I updated by old 800Mhz to a Athalon XP 2100. I think I may also upgrade my RAM from 256 -> 512MB during christmas (XP Eats about 130MB on loadup - I shall have to see what extra fiscal resources I get though before I buy a 256MB chip)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back