• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

any way to get an actually full d/l of Direct X 9?

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
To increase your headache, shake your head alot while looking at it.
That was just a tester, took 5 mins, my real one is coming soon, erm :D

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
This one will do for now.. a nice festive one.. look at that red.
When I get a little more time, I will think something worthwhile thru.. not got the time at all at the moment.

And to steer it all back on course, I installed DirectX9 today.. but when I run dxdiag alot of the files still show as beta retail.. ie

Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3DX.dll

This was a clean update from 8.1

gonaads

Beware the G-Man
Political User
So is this gonna be MicroSquish's final offering or are they gonna tweek it some more and have a public offering of it??? Since you say that some of the files still list as Beta.

Dublex

Quazatron R6 droid
Out of interest, my eyes have been facing away from DX scene at the moment and more toward generalish technostuff so does DX 9 run smoother than DX 8.1 on older cards like my Gainward GF2 MX 400? or does it just offer better performance for newer cards?

Technophorium note: Yes, I realise that my graphics card is out of date but I updated by old 800Mhz to a Athalon XP 2100. I think I may also upgrade my RAM from 256 -> 512MB during christmas (XP Eats about 130MB on loadup - I shall have to see what extra fiscal resources I get though before I buy a 256MB chip)

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdawgintown