any punks here?

dubstar

format c:
mxpx, nofx, greenday, rancid, ect... anybody?

new skool, old skool, mid-skool. any left coast punks?

Here's a picture of my band. Let's just say, we don't play classical music. :cool: I'm the ugly guy on the left with the guitar. :eek:

I grew up on Black Flack, Dead Kennedys, Clash, Circle Jerks, Dead Milkmen, Sub Humans, Exploited, etc.

Originally posted by xsivforce
I grew up on Black Flack, Dead Kennedys, Clash, Circle Jerks, Dead Milkmen, Sub Humans, Exploited, etc.

Yep, me too xsivforce. Great bands.

Originally posted by xsivforce

black flag? i've never heard of black flack.. should i look into them?

Xsiv meant Black Flag. Don't forget the Suicidal Tendencies, Anthrax, The Ramones, Sisters Of Mercy, Public Image Limited (PIL), The Sex Pistols and so on! Ahhhh those were the days! :happy:

does snot count? :D awesome band..... to bad what happen to them.... :(

OMG! another Snot fan!

I was just browsing www.snotmerch.com last night looking for a new shirt.

Definately one of my favorite bands of the last 10 years.

clean rich i also like punk

rancid
afi
distillers
tansplants
nofx

there are loads of kool bands, out there, have you any music online that you have done? you prob have i just dont think i have heard it

Punk is pretty cool. Note the nick...

I just bought the ramones tribute album. It is cool.

James

i like blink-182...my gf is a big punk music person. She use to be a big rap person but now she thinks it sucks.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back