any punks here?

I used to be into Punk music as a boy, dressed sometimes like a punk in my teens, didn't go the whole yard, but I still enjoy my pistols cd's and keep original tapes hidden.

I am a big cure and Indie fan also, I maybe old but the Cure still rule!

It's all about Black Flag. Man, they were more punk without ever truly being punk than most other bands out there. And these so-called punk bands out there today? They wouldn't survive 30 seconds on the same stage as the Flag.

I highly recommend that everyone read "Get In The Van" by Henry Rollins. Great read about his years fronting Black Flag.

I love punk, it's my favorite.

Black Flag
Distillers
mxpx
all those people
dead kennedys
haha even blink 182, even though there not punk anymore..

I saw MXPX in Austin during my freshman year in college, 1998. I'm not much into the punk genre, but I enjoy some of it. A friend of mine is in the punk band Mark Needs A Chick... they have a pretty good following so I thought I'd mention it in case you know of them, dubstar. They won an unsigned bands contest a few years back and played MTV Spring Break. Anyhow, that's about the extent of my experience with punk! :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back