• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

any punks here?

C

Clean_Rich

Here's a picture of my band. Let's just say, we don't play classical music. :cool: I'm the ugly guy on the left with the guitar. :eek:

C

Clean_Rich

Originally posted by xsivforce
I grew up on Black Flack, Dead Kennedys, Clash, Circle Jerks, Dead Milkmen, Sub Humans, Exploited, etc.
Yep, me too xsivforce. Great bands.

Originally posted by xsivforce
I grew up on Black Flack, Dead Kennedys, Clash, Circle Jerks, Dead Milkmen, Sub Humans, Exploited, etc.

black flag? i've never heard of black flack.. should i look into them?

Xsiv meant Black Flag. Don't forget the Suicidal Tendencies, Anthrax, The Ramones, Sisters Of Mercy, Public Image Limited (PIL), The Sex Pistols and so on! Ahhhh those were the days! :happy:

B

big_dave

clean rich i also like punk

rancid
afi
distillers
tansplants
nofx

there are loads of kool bands, out there, have you any music online that you have done? you prob have i just dont think i have heard it

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
loxioalix