Any programs similiar to this?

Z

ZipTriX

I've been having problems with TraySaver and was wondering if anyone knew of a program similiar to it.

TraySaver Website

I do not want a program so I can minimize to the systray. I want a program that performs the same functions as TraySaver

Thanks to those who can help me.

What about the xp 'hide' feature. I use it all the time & it works great.

I use LiteStep, so I need a program that provides an external tray so I can hide some tray icons that I don't need all the time, yet I can access them when I need too.

what is this 'hide' feature in xp? i've never heard of it =)

XP has a built in feature that will automatically hide icons in the system tray when they become "inactive". Check your taskbar properties and you'll see the feature.

aye, should have read the webpage before asking questions. i just assumed it was a program that forces windows off the taskbar into the tray. sorry :)

Does windows have the feature like win2k where it will hide un-accessed item in the start menu? If there is i haven't found it. I like it to do that though.

TraySaver also restores the system tray icons after the shell crashes. That is why I use it, so in case LiteStep crashes, TraySaver will restore the icons and I don't have to close and reopen the program.

Cool! I've been looking still and no luck, but I have faith. I've emailed the creator of TraySaver and yet no response from him. :(

Update: TrayManager, on the website you provided, is close to TraySaver. Now one thing, when I crashed litestep.exe and restarted it, several programs wanted to run again, hence having two instances of one program running after the crash. Any ideas what would be causing that? I'll post a screenshot tonight to give you an idea of what I am talking about.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back