Any One Tried RegScrubXP

dpr

NTFS Junkie
Has anyone tried RegScrubXP, and if so what do you think of it compared to jv16 PowerTools, NBG Clean Registry ect for cleaning out the registry?

Seems Good

I've tried it and use it about once a month. As with any registry cleaner make backups first and be careful when deleteing stuff. If you run it it will find lotsof erros.

Just thinking....may this have something to do with your uninstall problems (in another thread)? I had not so good experiences with regcleaners.

Not the problem

I had that problem before I had used this program. Anyway all the reg enteries appear to be correct. Problem lies in installshield folder located in common files.

I used it yesterday. Have not compared it with any others yet though. No problems for me. Seems to work ok & has an easy restore option.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back