Any news on The Bourne Ultimatum movie??

J.B

OSNN Newbie
I was wondering if anybody had heard any news lately about the bourne ultimatum, besides this:

http://www.darkhorizons.com/news04/040825d.php

The Bourne Ultimatum
"They [the studio] definitely want one now. It's a great place to be in, because now we can kind of just sit back and listen to people's different ideas on what the third one should be. And if there is a third one....I'm going to have to do it. Paul Greengrass is keen to helm the next chapter. He and I talked about it and he's open to the idea. The one fear with this movie [Supremacy] is that the director has such success that they get offered everything under the sun and want have time to come back and do the next sequel".

J.B said:
I was wondering if anybody had heard any news lately about the bourne ultimatum, besides this:

http://www.darkhorizons.com/news04/040825d.php

The Bourne Ultimatum
"They [the studio] definitely want one now. It's a great place to be in, because now we can kind of just sit back and listen to people's different ideas on what the third one should be. And if there is a third one....I'm going to have to do it. Paul Greengrass is keen to helm the next chapter. He and I talked about it and he's open to the idea. The one fear with this movie [Supremacy] is that the director has such success that they get offered everything under the sun and want have time to come back and do the next sequel".
Think this is spam but I gotta tell that he kicked peoples ASS in the last one SO Fast:D

Nice post :)

egghead said:
Think this is spam but I gotta tell that he kicked peoples ASS in the last one SO Fast:D

Nice post :)
I know he did, i just bought it Thursday.;) I'm so excited about The Bourne Ultimatum, I can't wait to see the trailer,but since Matt havnt even signed up yet and the script propably isn't finished yet .. then there'll be along time in the waiting of the trailer. :D

information about ultimatum, it will be ****e, just like the first two.

I hate it when hollywood makes a film based on a book or even on history and just takes artistic license with it, ignores everything which is pertinent to the book or event and just goes mental.

just to elaborate on this, go read, yes I said "read" the books. They are far better and put to shame the rubbish coming out of hollywood. The cast choices I have to say were good though.

* Cheers and agrees with Geffy *

The books kicked ASS while the movies suck ASS.

READ THE BOOKS PEOPLE! Not just in this case, but for any movie based on the book, always read the book first (except for Harry Potter, which should not be read or watched by anyone).

Every book and film is exactly as good and exactly as bad as everybody thinks it is.

People like different things, get over it. Why try to spoil it for everyone else?

this one can't be based off the book unless its based off of a flashback completely...

due to what happened in the bourne supremacy... there is no possible way this one could be a sequel...

Either way, these movies were entertaining. If there's a 3rd one, I'll definitely go see it.

Well I truely hope that a thrid Bourne installment was better than the second movie. I really like the first one, but the second was a big disapointment to me.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back