Any mirrors for the SP1 final build from Driverheaven.net?!

P

Phantom_24

Just wondering if anyone knew of any other mirrors out there for the Final Build of SP1 which SEEMS to be out there !

The IRC route they're showing is mucho bogged down !

Don't feel like waiting in cue for 10 hours either !

:D

Thanx for the link Jewelzz.....

But apparently there is a FULL .exe download of 133mb somewhere out there......Driverheaven.net has it on their IRC servers....but they're WAY overloaded....

Guess I'll have to wait a bit till it gets around.....

:D

The 2 that aren't already listed as down, should be :/

*edit*
er, that was meant for the thread jewelzz linked to

I just went on #fileservers on irc.driverheaven.net, had the pack dl/ed in 20 mins time :)

Yeah basically with internet (http://) links, if you don't grab it in the first 48 hours you have missed your chance, it will be on Microsoft's servers soon enough anyway!

Yeah, I haven't even installed the 1106 i d/led the other day, just gonna wait for M$ to release it, and make sure they don't do any sudden changes within' the first few following days, then I'll throw together an xp sp1 cd and do a clean install.

gotta try a few times

its a hit and miss thing right click and save target as .....

it takes a few shots got mine at about 35k-50k a second did it last night installed and working used the uxtheme.dll from 1089 I think it was and all is working great updates at microsoft still there for me lol ;) :cool: :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back