• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Any mirrors for the SP1 final build from Driverheaven.net?!

P

Phantom_24

Just wondering if anyone knew of any other mirrors out there for the Final Build of SP1 which SEEMS to be out there !

P

Phantom_24

The IRC route they're showing is mucho bogged down !

Don't feel like waiting in cue for 10 hours either !

:D

P

Phantom_24

Thanx for the link Jewelzz.....

But apparently there is a FULL .exe download of 133mb somewhere out there......Driverheaven.net has it on their IRC servers....but they're WAY overloaded....

Guess I'll have to wait a bit till it gets around.....

:D

G

GT2000

The 2 that aren't already listed as down, should be :/

*edit*
er, that was meant for the thread jewelzz linked to

G

GT2000

I just went on #fileservers on irc.driverheaven.net, had the pack dl/ed in 20 mins time :)

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
Yeah basically with internet (http://) links, if you don't grab it in the first 48 hours you have missed your chance, it will be on Microsoft's servers soon enough anyway!

G

GT2000

Yeah, I haven't even installed the 1106 i d/led the other day, just gonna wait for M$ to release it, and make sure they don't do any sudden changes within' the first few following days, then I'll throw together an xp sp1 cd and do a clean install.

Shamus MacNoob

Political User
gotta try a few times

its a hit and miss thing right click and save target as .....

it takes a few shots got mine at about 35k-50k a second did it last night installed and working used the uxtheme.dll from 1089 I think it was and all is working great updates at microsoft still there for me lol ;) :cool: :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies