Any international internet?

Kush

High On Life!
Ok this lan is really pissing me off it wouldnt even work half of today and i couldnt even connect to my neigbor who is on the same network. is there any satelitte or any broad band from the states or england or where ever that will work in khobar/dammam Saudi Arabia? I tried emailing direcway and they said that it doesnt work here. :confused:

complaining doesnt work with this isp! haha but i want something that is super fast like a sat. connection so i can finish all my downloads in less than a day instead of week! haha im serious!:D

i know

i know how fast cable is there my cuzin has road runner! and just to tell you dailup here costs the same amount as u guys pay for cable. I pay like 70 bucks a month for my peice of crap lan!

Originally posted by themafia_69
Ok this lan is really pissing me off it wouldnt even work half of today and i couldnt even connect to my neigbor who is on the same network. is there any satelitte or any broad band from the states or england or where ever that will work in khobar/dammam Saudi Arabia? I tried emailing direcway and they said that it doesnt work here. :confused:
Drmetallica my question wasnt how fast do you download, it was do you know any broadband connection that will work all over the world such as sat.:D

Perhaps you should take a look at Tiscali. I know they have satelite, but I don't know if they cover Saudi Arabia.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back