Any Icemat owners?

Mainframeguy

Debiant by way of Ubuntu
If you don't know what it is look here (and before PK goes after me, this is not advertising as you will see....)

Why do I ask? Because I was assured by a review they performed best with optical mice. I have an optical mouse and have had to resort to sticking post it note onto my pad to get "traction".... so if anyone else got caught the same way I'd like to hear their solution.

Oh and yes - I have mailed their support addie - waiting to see what they have to say, but suspect they will pass the buck to mouse makers (M$) :mad:

why dont you write a review of the product and submit ... :D We would all like to know more about kewl and quality products.
BTW... sharpen your sig. It gives me a headache its so blurry :D

yesssiree

PseudoKiller said:
why dont you write a review of the product and submit ... :D We would all like to know more about kewl and quality products.
BTW... sharpen your sig. It gives me a headache its so blurry :D

thanks - I will - when I have time and after I find out about this issue (which is crucial to how my review comes out!). Oh and is there a review forum? Should there be if there's not?

I'll do the sig when I can, but I am working too and (as you may recall) a complete noob with PSP (which I feel a duty to use now). I actually intended the blurr but see you point so if it still aches you next week nag me and I will make the time to fix it or remove it temporarily.

£20 for a mousemat? haha.
Can't say I've ever used a mouse-mat, especially not since I went optical, just use it on my desk.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back