Any Icemat owners?

Mainframeguy

Debiant by way of Ubuntu
If you don't know what it is look here (and before PK goes after me, this is not advertising as you will see....)

Why do I ask? Because I was assured by a review they performed best with optical mice. I have an optical mouse and have had to resort to sticking post it note onto my pad to get "traction".... so if anyone else got caught the same way I'd like to hear their solution.

Oh and yes - I have mailed their support addie - waiting to see what they have to say, but suspect they will pass the buck to mouse makers (M$) :mad:

P

PseudoKiller

why dont you write a review of the product and submit ... :D We would all like to know more about kewl and quality products.
BTW... sharpen your sig. It gives me a headache its so blurry :D

Mainframeguy

Debiant by way of Ubuntu
yesssiree

PseudoKiller said:
why dont you write a review of the product and submit ... :D We would all like to know more about kewl and quality products.
BTW... sharpen your sig. It gives me a headache its so blurry :D
thanks - I will - when I have time and after I find out about this issue (which is crucial to how my review comes out!). Oh and is there a review forum? Should there be if there's not?

I'll do the sig when I can, but I am working too and (as you may recall) a complete noob with PSP (which I feel a duty to use now). I actually intended the blurr but see you point so if it still aches you next week nag me and I will make the time to fix it or remove it temporarily.

SPeedY_B

I may actually be insane.
£20 for a mousemat? haha.
Can't say I've ever used a mouse-mat, especially not since I went optical, just use it on my desk.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ortiyqoit